Hello folks! Do you have something that you need to keep securely? Something that should be avoided undesirable interlopers and protection trespassers? All things considered, I have an answer for your concern! Here’s an Arduino based lock Safe Box Safe box
Step 1: Watch the Video
watch this video for bit by bit visual portrayal alongside portrayal of steps.
Stage 2: Designing
to begin with,
I made a full Scale model of genuine vault on “AUTODESK’s INVENTOR PRO ” which is a 3D C.A.D. programming for trailblazers like you and me.
subsequent to structuring, I moved to the progression of material choice.
for material, we have the best material for this application STEEL.
since I continually continue reusing the modules and other electronic things, I decide to not stay with STEEL safe, as it will be a serious wreckage to store.
so then I pick Cardboard as it very well may be reused once the undertaking is finished.
since we as a whole realize that cardboard is very fragile and could break effectively, so here I have utilized scarcely any little isosceles right-calculated triangle cardboard pieces(26 altogether, 3 for every divider corner, 4 for the entryway corners) alongside HOT paste to stick the essences of dividers toward every path.
for the measurements and other precise subtleties, I am transferring my CAD records, download them for reference, on the off chance that you don’t have a CAD programming, I will give you all a measurement diagram.
1. BOX volume
300mm x 300mm x 300mm (l b h )
2. Entryway Volume
200 mm x 50mm x 200mm ( l b h )
Along these lines, fundamentally, the mechanical working of this undertaking is similiar to an entryway, acknowledge it has an electronic lock, which is constrained by a microcontroller.
Stage 3: Gather the Material
This is what you need
1. Arduino Micocontroller Board. https://store.arduino.cc/arduino-uno-rev3
2. 16×2 I2C (I-square-C)LCD https://www.amazon.com/Arducam-HD44780-Character-B…
3. Solenoid Lock. https://www.amazon.com/0837L-Open-Frame-Solenoid-E…
4. 4 x 4 Keypad. https://www.amazon.com/WINGONEER-Universial-Switch…
5. Ringer. https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Electronic-Mounting-…
6. MOSFET(IRFZ44N). https://www.banggood.com/10Pcs-IRFZ44N-Transistor-…
7. 10 kohm resistor. https://www.amazon.com/Projects-100EP51210K0-10k-R…
8.12v 5.5mm DC male I/p jack https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-5-5mm-Terminal-Conne…
9. 12v 5.5mm DC female jack https://www.amazon.com/TOTOT-5-5mm-Female-Socket-E…
10. Male-to-Female jumper wires https://www.amazon.com/TOTOT-5-5mm-Female-Socket-E…
11. Universally useful Board .( else utilize a breadboard). https://www.banggood.com/5Pcs-7x9cm-PCB-Prototypin…
12. Binding Iron. https://www.banggood.com/Mustool-MT223-60W-Adjusta…
13. not many Jumper Wires. https://www.banggood.com/200m-0_55mm-8-Color-Circu…
14. IC 7805( Voltage Regulator) https://www.banggood.com/30pcs-L7805CV-TO220-L7805…
1. Cardboard https://www.amazon.com/EcoSwift-Corrugated-Cardboa…
2. Scissor https://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Duty-Kitchen-Shears-V…
3. Box Cutter https://www.amazon.com/Internets-Best-Premium-Util…
4. Heated glue Gun https://www.amazon.com/Internets-Best-Premium-Util…
5. Pivot https://www.amazon.com/VNDEFUL-Folding-Hinges-Furn…
6. fasteners( M3 20 mm long screws with nuts) https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Assortment-Precis…
7. Self Threading jolts. https://www.amazon.com/EioTek-Phillips-Tapping-Woo…
8. Screw Driver Set. https://www.amazon.com/Vastar-Magnetic-Precision-S…
if it’s not too much trouble note
this is certifiably not a paid advancement of any organization in any habits, you can utilize any comparative items, all the connections are found by straightforward google search.
Stage 4: Making the BOX
to build the BOX
1.Cut 5 peices of cardboard of size 300mm x 300mm.
2. cut 30 isosceles Right Angled Triangles for help.
3. Utilize Hot Glue firearm to flip a coin measured glue to right leave the base face with left face utilizing the little triangle bolster we cut in past advance.
4.now seal the whole edge utilizing craft glue cement.
5. rehash the means 2-4 till right, left, top appearances are fortified together.
6. keep the rear open, we should get to hardware and would need to stick front edge.
Stage 5: Electronics.
here, I am utilizing ARDUINO UNO.
1. associate the keypad pin
there is a little bolt checking on Keyopad to show pin1
2. Associate Positive of Buzzer to PIN D10 and Negative to Ground.
3.Connect 16 X 2 L.C.D. Show
Pin SCL tp A5,
Pin SDA to A4,
Vcc to 5V on Arduino ( Power Pin),
GND to Ground on Arduino (Power Pin).
4. Association For MOSFET ( IRFZ44N)
source – GND of Arduino and 12V force Supply
Door – Pin D13 Arduino
Channel – Solenoid negative.
10K ohm Resistor Between Gate And Source.
5.Connection to Solenoid.
Positive – +12V power ( for example Female DC 5.5mm Jack).
Negative – Drain of Mosfet.
6.Voltage Regulator (IC LM7805).
Vin – + 12 v DC 5.5 Female
Gnd – Ground and Arduino GND ( Power Pin)
Vout – 5V Arduino (Power Pin).
Stage 6: Coding
Here, I have utilized 3 libraries, for example
So in this code I put away the default pass code which is 0123 to the eeprom of atmega328p,
utilized restrictive if else proclamation to check the entered secret word and open/close the lock in like manner.
additionally, I have doled out extraordinary character “#” to change the secret key, which will check on the off chance that you have the present secret word and if current secret word is correct, you can dole out new 4 digit password.
likewise utilized lcd for Interaction, utilized fundamental clear set compose orders of lcd, contingent upon conditions and toward the end made a capacity called signal for demonstrating the catches clicked toward the finish of the code..find the code in joined records.
EEPROM Library V2.0 for Arduino
Keypad library for Arduino
https://github.com/Chris- – A/Keypad
Stage 7: Door
in this progression, we will finish the entryway
1. cut 2 cardboard peices of 200 mm x 200mm .
2. cut 4 bits of 200m x 50mm.
2.make opening for lcd.
3. mark openings for LCD, Solenoid, Arduino UNO.
4. use M3 x 20mm fasteners with nuts to make sure about the LCD, Solenoid, Arduino UNO.
5. stick the correct side, left side, top, base to front side utilizing heated glue weapon and cardboard triangles.
6. mount Hinge utilizing M4 Wood Scews on the Right Side.
Stage 8: Door Frame.
in the wake of completing the entryway, we will fix the Door on the Door Frame.
1. Cut 6 Cardboard of Size 50mm X 300mm.
2. join 3 bits of cardboard Strip utilizing HOT Glue Gun.
3. Stick the CardBoard Stip 50 mm away from the Front of the container and stick it utilizing craft glue and triangles for help.
4. make an opening of 20mm x 20 mm on another carboard strip to make a space for lock. stick this equal leaving no hole to one side.
5. screw M4 wood screws on Right Hinge Support.
Stage 9: Finishing
1.cover up the open space left by entryway utilizing another cardboard piece.
2. utilize velvet surface paper to cover the inside volume of solid shape to give it a vault like feel and surface.
3. Introduce the back cardboard face to BOX.
4. evacuate the white paper on this cardboard by delicately rolling and stripping the paper from the layer underneath.
Stage 10: Conclusion
so in this DIY fabricate, we get familiar with a smidgen arduino coding, we worked with the least complex arduino LCD show (I2C) and we made our own Electronic SAFE BOX, which can undoubtedly store anything from costly jewelery to cash.