Stage 2: Understanding the Problem Associated to Your Board. (list)
there are 5 primary issues related with clone nano.
1.Missing Serial Communication (CH340) drivers.
at the point when you can’t choose the arduino port on your I.D.E., it would be perhaps a direct result of missing drivers.
2.Improper Port chose.
at the point when you don’t choose legitimate port on which your arduino is associated with, you would find that your code in IDE isn’t transferring. additionally it shows mistake ” developer isnt reacting ”
3.Improper Board Settings.
at the point when you haven’t chosen the necessary settings on I.D.E., you would watch this issue of code not getting transferred on your arduino clone.
much in the wake of applying all settings appropriately, when you cannot transfer your code, its conceivably due to missing bootloader on your Atmega328p chip.
significantly in the wake of setting everything totally fine, with Boot-Loader introduced, on the off chance that you cannot transfer your code, that implies your board has confronted some genuine static harm while dispatching.
Stage 3: Missing Serial Communication Drivers (CH340 Drivers)
the arduino nano ( real) adaptation, has a FTDI’s FT232Rl sequential correspondence chip, which is supplanted with comparable chinese form of sequential correspondence chip called as CH340, which isnt perceived by our drivers, beacuse windows doesnt has this CH340 drivers preinstalled.
to fix this issue,
1. got to the site
http://www.wch.cn/download/CH341SER_ZIP.html to download the drivers,
this is legitimate site, yet it is in chinese, you can google CH340 drivers for elective english site for downloading the CH340 drivers.
2. Introduce Drivers.
contingent upon your Operating System on PC, select the form x32 or x64 drivers, at that point click introduce.
3.Check if Board is Discovered.
presently once you have introduced the CH340 drivers, check if the IDE finds your gadget, implies the port alternative will currently be accessible to choose.
.Most Common Arduino Nano Clone Problems and Their Solutions
when the port choice is accessible, attempt to transfer the squint model from the IDE>File>Example>Basic>Blink, if the code is transferred effectively, it implies that you are a great idea to go, your arduin nano clone is set effectively.
if not, follow the means further.
Stage 4: Improper Port Selected
at the point when you select inappropriate port on IDE, you would in any case be not able to transfer your code on arduino, all things considered, you ought to follow these means.
1. press windows button.
2. open the gadget chief.
3.Expand ( Ports and LPT).
4.select USB-Seial CH340
at the point when you open the USB-Serial CH340 port, the COM port number will be referenced there.
under Tools> Port> select your port number which you discovered from the gadget supervisor.
transfer BLINK model from the essential class under models, transfer the program.
in the event that the sketch is fruitful transferred, your board is set and prepared to utilize, if there are mistakes in transferring, follow the further advances.
Stage 5: Improper Board Settings.
at the point when you don’t choose the correct required board settings, you wouldn’t have the option to transfer any code onto your Arduino board, so duplicate these settings on your IDE.
under instruments menu, board choice, select the ARDUINO NANO alternative from the rundown.
under instruments menu, processor choice, select the ATmega32p alternative from the rundown.
under instruments menu, port choice, select (your com port number) alternative from the rundown.
under instruments menu, Programmer choice, select “Arduino as ISP” alternative from the rundown.
presently test your arduino board utilizing a similar squint model.
NOTEArduino clone problems and solutions
on the off chance that you despite everything cannot transfer your code, it is on the grounds that your ATmega328p is missing BOOT-LOADER, follow the means further to fix it.
Stage 6: Missing BOOT-LOADER
in the event that all the above advances are not working for you, that implies your Clone Nano is feeling the loss of the Boot-Loader.Arduino clone problems and solutions
Bootloader is the thing that makes this ATmega328p chip what we know about as “Arduino”,
once in a while the clone arduinos are simply duplicate of equipment and they miss to stack the arduino bootloader into the ATmega328p,
so you would require a couple of things before we bootload this nanoArduino clone problems and solutions
1. working ARDUINO UNO.
2. Male to Female jumper Wires(6).
we will utilize Master Slave Serial Peripheral Interfacing (S.P.I.) strategy to bootload the arduino board.
Stage 1: Connections
make the associations on arduino uno to nano in the accompanying way.
nano ICSP UNO
pin 1 – D12
pin 2 – VCC Arduino clone problems and solutions
pin 3 – D13
pin 4 – D11
pin 5 – D10
pin 6 – GND
association outline and ICP Pin out connected.
Stage 2: Open Arduino ISP
from the document menu, under models, select ArduinoISP model.
Stage 3: Copy Settings
duplicate these settings in the arduino IDE
1. under instruments menu, board alternative, select the ARDUINO UNO choice from the rundown.
2. under instruments menu, port alternative, select (your com port number) choice from the rundown.
3.under instruments menu, Programmer alternative, select “Arduino as ISP” choice from the rundown.
Stage 4: Upload the ArduinoISP code on Master UNO
when the previously mentioned settings are duplicated on your IDE, transfer the code on your lord UNO.
Stage 5: Change Target Board
when the model is transferred, Change the Board type from Aruino UNO to Arduino NANO, keeping the rest settings unblemished.
Stage 6: Upload Bootloader.
when the board type is changed, from UNO to NANO, select the “BOOT-LOADER” alternative from the devices menu.
you should see sequential rx and tx L.E.D. glinting while at the same time consuming the Bootloader.
when done transferring, you ought to have the option to transfer your code onto Clone NANO.
Stage 7: Static Damage
Considerably in the wake of following all the above advances, on the off chance that you can’t get your code onto arduino that could be a result of Static Damage.Arduino clone problems and solutions
Electrostatic release (ESD) is the abrupt progression of power between two electrically charged articles brought about by contact, an electrical short, or dielectric breakdown. A development of friction based electricity can be brought about by tribocharging or by electrostatic acceptance. The ESD happens when in an unexpected way charged articles are united close or when the dielectric between them separates.
While dispatching the circuit, there may be possibility of board getting harmed, so all things considered, get you can change your ATMEGA328p chip which is a SMD bundle,
What’s more, in the event that you have no clue about smd fastening, look at my video about binding which is connected in portrayal beneath.Arduino clone problems and solutions
in the event that your provider permits substitution, you ought to propably abstain from changing the atmega 328p chip and rather get your board supplanted.
still on the off chance that you don’t have any karma in setting up your arduino, do make reference to your mistake in remarks segment, we will attempt to unravel it together!
Stage 8: Conclusion
by following these basic yet viable methods of refreshing driver, setting up board appropriately and bootlaoding will explain the vast majority of the arduino nanos regular issues.
if there should arise an occurrence of any questions or disarray, don’t hesitate to remark down.Arduino nano clone problems
much obliged to you Most Common Arduino Nano Clone Problems and Their Solutions
watch this video for bit by bit visual portrayal alongside portrayal of steps.Safe box
Stage 2: Designing
to begin with,
I made a full Scale model of genuine vault on “AUTODESK’s INVENTOR PRO ” which is a 3D C.A.D. programming for trailblazers like you and me.
subsequent to structuring, I moved to the progression of material choice.
for material, we have the best material for this application STEEL.
since I continually continue reusing the modules and other electronic things, I decide to not stay with STEEL safe, as it will be a serious wreckage to store.
so then I pick Cardboard as it very well may be reused once the undertaking is finished.
since we as a whole realize that cardboard is very fragile and could break effectively, so here I have utilized scarcely any little isosceles right-calculated triangle cardboard pieces(26 altogether, 3 for every divider corner, 4 for the entryway corners) alongside HOT paste to stick the essences of dividers toward every path.
for the measurements and other precise subtleties, I am transferring my CAD records, download them for reference, on the off chance that you don’t have a CAD programming, I will give you all a measurement diagram.
1. BOX volume
300mm x 300mm x 300mm (l b h )
2. Entryway Volume
200 mm x 50mm x 200mm ( l b h )
Along these lines, fundamentally, the mechanical working of this undertaking is similiar to an entryway, acknowledge it has an electronic lock, which is constrained by a microcontroller.
Stage 3: Gather the Material
This is what you need
1. Arduino Micocontroller Board. https://store.arduino.cc/arduino-uno-rev3
2. 16×2 I2C (I-square-C)LCD https://www.amazon.com/Arducam-HD44780-Character-B…
3. Solenoid Lock. https://www.amazon.com/0837L-Open-Frame-Solenoid-E…
4. 4 x 4 Keypad. https://www.amazon.com/WINGONEER-Universial-Switch…
5. Ringer. https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Electronic-Mounting-…
6. MOSFET(IRFZ44N). https://www.banggood.com/10Pcs-IRFZ44N-Transistor-…
7. 10 kohm resistor. https://www.amazon.com/Projects-100EP51210K0-10k-R…
8.12v 5.5mm DC male I/p jack https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-5-5mm-Terminal-Conne…
9. 12v 5.5mm DC female jack https://www.amazon.com/TOTOT-5-5mm-Female-Socket-E…
10. Male-to-Female jumper wires https://www.amazon.com/TOTOT-5-5mm-Female-Socket-E…
11. Universally useful Board .( else utilize a breadboard). https://www.banggood.com/5Pcs-7x9cm-PCB-Prototypin…
12. Binding Iron. https://www.banggood.com/Mustool-MT223-60W-Adjusta…
13. not many Jumper Wires. https://www.banggood.com/200m-0_55mm-8-Color-Circu…
14. IC 7805( Voltage Regulator) https://www.banggood.com/30pcs-L7805CV-TO220-L7805…
1. Cardboard https://www.amazon.com/EcoSwift-Corrugated-Cardboa…
2. Scissor https://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Duty-Kitchen-Shears-V…
3. Box Cutter https://www.amazon.com/Internets-Best-Premium-Util…
4. Heated glue Gun https://www.amazon.com/Internets-Best-Premium-Util…
5. Pivot https://www.amazon.com/VNDEFUL-Folding-Hinges-Furn…
6. fasteners( M3 20 mm long screws with nuts) https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Assortment-Precis…
7. Self Threading jolts. https://www.amazon.com/EioTek-Phillips-Tapping-Woo…
8. Screw Driver Set. https://www.amazon.com/Vastar-Magnetic-Precision-S…
if it’s not too much trouble note
this is certifiably not a paid advancement of any organization in any habits, you can utilize any comparative items, all the connections are found by straightforward google search.
Stage 4: Making the BOX
to build the BOX
1.Cut 5 peices of cardboard of size 300mm x 300mm.
2. cut 30 isosceles Right Angled Triangles for help.
3. Utilize Hot Glue firearm to flip a coin measured glue to right leave the base face with left face utilizing the little triangle bolster we cut in past advance.
4.now seal the whole edge utilizing craft glue cement.
5. rehash the means 2-4 till right, left, top appearances are fortified together.
6. keep the rear open, we should get to hardware and would need to stick front edge.
Stage 5: Electronics.
here, I am utilizing ARDUINO UNO.
1. associate the keypad pin
there is a little bolt checking on Keyopad to show pin1
2. Associate Positive of Buzzer to PIN D10 and Negative to Ground.
3.Connect 16 X 2 L.C.D. Show
Pin SCL tp A5,
Pin SDA to A4,
Vcc to 5V on Arduino ( Power Pin),
GND to Ground on Arduino (Power Pin).
.Digital safe box
4. Association For MOSFET ( IRFZ44N)
source – GND of Arduino and 12V force Supply
Door – Pin D13 Arduino
Channel – Solenoid negative.
10K ohm Resistor Between Gate And Source.
5.Connection to Solenoid.
Positive – +12V power ( for example Female DC 5.5mm Jack).
Negative – Drain of Mosfet.
6.Voltage Regulator (IC LM7805).
Vin – + 12 v DC 5.5 Female
Gnd – Ground and Arduino GND ( Power Pin)
Vout – 5V Arduino (Power Pin).
Stage 6: Coding
Here, I have utilized 3 libraries, for example
So in this code I put away the default pass code which is 0123 to the eeprom of atmega328p,
utilized restrictive if else proclamation to check the entered secret word and open/close the lock in like manner.
additionally, I have doled out extraordinary character “#” to change the secret key, which will check on the off chance that you have the present secret word and if current secret word is correct, you can dole out new 4 digit password.
likewise utilized lcd for Interaction, utilized fundamental clear set compose orders of lcd, contingent upon conditions and toward the end made a capacity called signal for demonstrating the catches clicked toward the finish of the code..find the code in joined records.
.Digital safe box
EEPROM Library V2.0 for Arduino
Keypad library for Arduino
https://github.com/Chris- – A/Keypad
Stage 7: Door
in this progression, we will finish the entryway
1. cut 2 cardboard peices of 200 mm x 200mm .
2. cut 4 bits of 200m x 50mm.
2.make opening for lcd.Safe box
3. mark openings for LCD, Solenoid, Arduino UNO.
4. use M3 x 20mm fasteners with nuts to make sure about the LCD, Solenoid, Arduino UNO.
5. stick the correct side, left side, top, base to front side utilizing heated glue weapon and cardboard triangles.
6. mount Hinge utilizing M4 Wood Scews on the Right Side.
Stage 8: Door Frame.
in the wake of completing the entryway, we will fix the Door on the Door Frame.
1. Cut 6 Cardboard of Size 50mm X 300mm.
2. join 3 bits of cardboard Strip utilizing HOT Glue Gun.
3. Stick the CardBoard Stip 50 mm away from the Front of the container and stick it utilizing craft glue and triangles for help.Safe box
4. make an opening of 20mm x 20 mm on another carboard strip to make a space for lock. stick this equal leaving no hole to one side.Digital safe box
5. screw M4 wood screws on Right Hinge Support.
Stage 9: Finishing
step Digital safe box
1.cover up the open space left by entryway utilizing another cardboard piece.
2. utilize velvet surface paper to cover the inside volume of solid shape to give it a vault like feel and surface.
3. Introduce the back cardboard face to BOX.Safe box
4. evacuate the white paper on this cardboard by delicately rolling and stripping the paper from the layer underneath.
Stage 10: Conclusion
so in this DIY fabricate, we get familiar with a smidgen arduino coding, we worked with the least complex arduino LCD show (I2C) and we made our own Electronic SAFE BOX, which can undoubtedly store anything from costly jewelery to cash.Safe box